GE Signa Voyager MR System
Multiply your ROI with one of the smallest footprints and lowest power consumption in the industry!
– Dave Stachowiak, VP, Asset Management
The GE Signa Voyager MR scanner is GE’s only wide-bore MR system available for a mobile environment. It is designed to maximize productivity and workflow while delivering improved clinical excellence and exceptional patient comfort. Its high quality and efficient imaging capabilities enable you to achieve desired outcomes and perform better than ever before.
- SIGNAWorks AIR Edition delivers versatility, productivity and consistent image quality
- The first application for imaging with metal implants, MAVRIC SL includes T2-weighting and flexible no phase wrap for streamlined workflow
- AIR Recon DL uses deep-learning algorithms to provide cleaner, crisper images without having to overcompensate in scanning protocol and assists in faster exam times.
- Total Digital Imaging (TDI) helps deliver consistently sharper images than conventional MR systems with higher SNR, superior homogeneity and uniformity
- The wide Comfort Plus table with low height and open 70cm design improves patient comfort.
• Advanced Neuro Applications
• Advanced Spine & MSK Applications
• Advanced Body Applications
• Advanced Vascular Applications
• Advanced Cardiac Applications
• Advanced Imaging Tools
• Advanced Processing & Display
• Ready View Analysis
Body Expert Package: IDEAL & Flex, IDEAL IQ, StarMap, eDWI
Vascular Expert Package: Inhance Suite 2.0, TRICKS, Flow Analysis
Direct Digital Interface (DDI)
Intel Xeon E5-1620v3 Processor
24” Flat Panel LCD
Ultra-High Efficiency Gradient System; 33mT/m, 120 T/m/s
CXK4 Short, Wide Bore Magnet with 70 CM Opening
Automated Vertical and Longitudinal Power Drive
550 lbs Maximum Patient Weight
IntelliTouch & Laser Land-marking
TDI (Total Digital Imaging) Coil Suite
• TDI Posterior Array
• TDI Head Neck Unit
• Anterior Array
• Flex Array Package; Medium & Large
• Flex Array Positioner & Pad Kit
3-Channel Shoulder Array
Console Uninterruptible Power Supply
General Purpose Patient Positioning Pads
MRI Music System Package
Shared Imaging offers flexible solutions to ensure you are equipped with the best MR system to enhance your patient’s experience. We can customize software-level, coil package and features to meet your clinical needs. Shared Imaging can provide you with a new, used or refurbished system from most OEMs in a mobile, modular or in-house configuration.
Our goal is to provide you the right technology in the right place at the right cost.