- More accurate (PET/CT 88% vs 30% with SPECT*)
- Higher specificity
– Keeps normal patients out of cath lab
– Permits more PCIs
- Rules out CAD
- Clarifies treatment path
- Improves revascularization planning
Imaging More Patients.
- Better for patients with high BMI
- Eliminates breast artifacts
- Best choice for chemical stress exams
Benefits of Shared Imaging®
- Turnkey Solution – Latest technology, staffing, PET isotopes
- Easy to Implement – As little as 1 day of service per week
- High Quality – “White glove” customer service and accredited by The Joint Commission
Shared Imaging offers comprehensive diagnostic imaging solutions including the latest CT, MRI and PET technology for in-house, mobile and modular locations. Ask us about our cost-effective technology and service solutions to meet your evolving needs.
*JACC. 2015. 65(10S):A1244.