Mobile Imaging: Enhancing Care Delivery
COVID-19 has changed the way healthcare is delivered. The increased focus on accessibility and quality care while minimizing viral exposure has fueled the demand for mobile imaging services. According to a Global Industry Analysts report the global mobile diagnostic imaging market is forecasted to reach $2 Billion by 2027. Hospitals and healthcare clinics find mobile MRI, CT, PET/CT and mammography to be a valuable complement to the fixed imaging modalities they offer. Mobile imaging provides the access and flexibility that hospitals and healthcare providers need to support a wide range of patient care models and growth strategies.
Hospitals today are turning to mobile medical coaches for several reasons.
Improve the Patient Experience
- Reduce appointment wait times at fixed locations
- Tackle COVID-19 concerns with outside the hospital services
Increase Imaging Volume
- Help drive new service offerings
- Expand services into underserved areas
Latest Imaging Technology
- An alternative strategy to incorporate new and advanced imaging technology
- More cost-effective than fixed-sites to upgrade technology
- Unique working environment
- Change of scenery to break up workplace monotony
Which Type of Mobile Imaging is Right for You?
Facing a disruption in service or a need for short-term MRI, CT or PET/CT modalities? An interim solution allows facilities to maintain their current volume while they either remodel, replace or repair their current equipment.
Experiencing capital and/or spatial constraints that are limiting capabilities? A mobile solution is an ideal way to improve imaging services without making a significant capital investment.
Advantages of Mobile Imaging
One of the major drivers for this market is the advantages mobile imaging provides for hospitals and clinics.
- No large capital investment required
- No build-out required, offering flexibility to each facility
- Relocatable for deployment at multiple sites
- Avoid spatial limitations due to existing floor plan
- Full-service maintenance included
If you think mobile imaging might be a fit for you, our team is here to help. Contact us and one of our mobile imaging specialists will reach out to discuss your mobile needs.