Biograph Vision PET/CT Scanner
Empowering You to See a Whole New World of Precision
– Dave Stachowiak, Director, Asset Management / National Interim Solutions
Features and Benefits
- First UDR detector with 3.2-mm LSO crystals, making it easier to visualize small lesions
- The market’s fastest time-of-flight at 214 ps and highest effective sensitivity at 100 cps/kBq reduces scan time and injected dose
- 100% coverage of the silicon photomultiplier (SiPM) sensors enables faster temporal resolution
- Provides consistent quantitative accuracy by automatically self-calibrating without the need for an external radioactive source
- High-flow direct-cooling of the detector electronic assembly (DEA) allows for outstanding performance and improved patient comfort.
Shared Imaging offers flexible solutions to ensure you are equipped with the best PET/CT system to enhance your patient’s experience. We can customize software packages, slice count and accessories to meet your clinical needs. Whether you are looking for the latest in technology or a relible system, Shared Imaging can provide you with a new, used or refurbished system from most OEMs in a mobile, modular or in-house configuration.
Our goal is to provide you the right technology in the right place at the right cost.
Contact Shared Imaging to discover your customized imaging solution.
Contact us to learn more!