Biograph Vision PET/CT Scanner
Empowering You to See a Whole New World of Precision
– Dave Stachowiak, Director, Asset Management / National Interim Solutions
Features and Benefits
- First UDR detector with 3.2-mm LSO crystals, making it easier to visualize small lesions
- The market’s fastest time-of-flight at 214 ps and highest effective sensitivity at 100 cps/kBq reduces scan time and injected dose
- 100% coverage of the silicon photomultiplier (SiPM) sensors enables faster temporal resolution
- Provides consistent quantitative accuracy by automatically self-calibrating without the need for an external radioactive source
- High-flow direct-cooling of the detector electronic assembly (DEA) allows for outstanding performance and improved patient comfort.
Shared Imaging offers flexible solutions to ensure you are equipped with the best PET/CT system to enhance your patient’s experience. We can customize software packages, slice count and accessories to meet your clinical needs. Whether you are looking for the latest in technology or a relible system, Shared Imaging can provide you with a new, used or refurbished system from most OEMs in a mobile, modular or in-house configuration.
Our goal is to provide you the right technology in the right place at the right cost.