SHARED.CARES. Silly Socks for Tots Sock Drive
Last year, Shared Imaging associates generously donated and hand-delivered 600 pairs of socks that were delivered to 10 different children’s hospitals across the country. Our goal this year is to match or surpass last year’s donations of 600 pairs of silly socks.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate.
- You can send in socks
- You can send in a gift card and we will shop for you
- Sock drive for ages 2-16
- Amazon wish list: http://a.co/3mIbrHO (you can order stuff right from this link and have it shipped to Corporate or use this for inspiration when picking out your own gifts.
- All items need to be unwrapped, brand new and in the original container due to compromised immune systems.
- We will be collecting unwrapped socks/gift cards from now until February 28th
- We will be collecting the socks at corporate. Please send your socks/gift cards to the corporate office.
- Please send all packages to:
Attention: Samantha DeSilva
801 Phoenix Lake Avenue
Streamwood, IL 60107
- To bring smiles to hospitalized children across the country.