GE Signa Voyager MR System
Multiply your ROI with one of the smallest footprints and lowest power consumption in the industry!
– Dave Stachowiak, Director, Asset Management / National Interim Solutions
The GE Signa Voyager MR scanner is GE’s only wide-bore MR system available for a mobile environment. It is designed to maximize productivity and workflow while delivering improved clinical excellence and exceptional patient comfort. Its high quality and efficient imaging capabilities enable you to achieve desired outcomes and perform better than ever before.
- The MAGIC (Magnetic Resonance Image Compilation) technology generates multiple image contrasts in a single MRI scan including T1, T2, STIR, T1 FLAIR, T2 FLAIR and PD contrasts of the brain in a single acquisition.
- Turbo LAVA/LAVA Flex enables faster body imaging and up to 47% shorter breath-holds, with multiple phases in a single breath-hold so that each scan is done right the first time.
- Total Digital Imaging (TDI) helps deliver consistently sharper images than conventional MR systems with higher SNR, superior homogeneity and uniformity.
- SIGNAWorks productivity platform provides improved image quality, higher efficiency and a more streamlined workflow.
- The wide Comfort Plus table with low height and open 70cm design improves patient comfort.
Shared Imaging offers flexible solutions to ensure you are equipped with the best MR system to enhance your patient’s experience. We can customize software-level, coil package and features to meet your clinical needs. Shared Imaging can provide you with a new, used or refurbished system from most OEMs in a mobile, modular or in-house configuration.
Our goal is to provide you the right technology in the right place at the right cost.
Contact Shared Imaging to discover your customized imaging solution.
Contact us to learn more!